Saturday 17 May 2008

IT IS SO GOOD TO BE HOME!

Well school has ended and its time for me to go home! I stayed in Tennessee for an extra week and worked at Ingles. I had to make my sad goodbyes. I also had a new radiator and water pump put into my car before i started the long journey!I went to my cousin, Lynn's for a few days of relaxation. We slept, ate and watched tv. We did manage to go fishing out at the barn on thursday. It started raining as soon as we got there but the trees kept us pretty dry. I caught a bass and Lynn caught lily pads and tree branches! It was a fun time!!
I left Lynn's and headed to North Carolina for Stacy Shearin and Sarah Vink's wedding. I arrived 2 minutes before they headed down the isle. The ceremony was beautiful! I'm so happy for them!!!!
After the reception I left for Virginia to stay with the Irby's for the weekend. The trip there was interesting to say the least. My stay here has been very relaxing. We went to a baseball game on Saturday night. The home team lost big time, but it was still fun!Sunday was their church's family and friend day. I tagged along and tried to lead Rach's class in singing while she was gone and I'm pretty sure i managed to ruin every song I tried.I left the Irby's Monday morning and drove to CT. I stayed with my friend Becky Barker for the night and drove home Tuesday. It is so good to be home!

1 comment:

Cathy Henschen said...

Wow, a busy week for you! I am so glad that you made it home ok. I love you Hannah..keep in touch