Saturday 9 June 2007

FRIENDS :)

Life would be wicked dull if it weren't for friends! everyone has one, some have many. you have best friends, close friends and then there are just friends. they are there to make you laugh, encourage you, cry with you and to listen to you! i am so thankful to God for all of the friends He has given me no matter what type of friend they are. through the friends God has given me, He has strengthened me, encouraged me and has taught me some very important lessons in dealing with people. to all of my friends out there i just want you to know that i love you and i'm praying for you!

3 comments:

sarah lauren said...

Hannah,

I love this post!! It is so true...what would we do without friends to help us along in life?? You have been a wonderful friend to me...love you!!
(((NUDGE)))
Sarah

Anonymous said...

Nahnah,
What a privilege to find my picture among your friends!! I am so thankful for your friendship too as you mentioned you were thankful for all of yours. I look forward to checking your blog often :-)
Neelhtac

Unknown said...

Toodles Hannah! Your blog is so cute! I agree...friends are quite valuable, I must say! And I thank you for all your encouragement to me along the way! Hope you're having a magnifical summer...have you tried diving yet? :)
Love ya!
Char