Monday 22 October 2007

Alysha and I Traveling the World!!!!


On Sunday afternoon me and Alysha were waiting on our ride and got a little bored so we decided to travel the world. Here are a few pics from our adventure! Hope you enjoy!!


We started off fishing in Asia! We are wicked good fisherwomen!!!!!

I think they might be trying to tell me something!!!!




Next we traveled to an art gallery in Europe.



We made a quick stop in Texas but it was a little hot so we left.



I played a quick game of soccer in South America!

But after showing everyone one up they forced us to leave.



Our last stop was made in Africa!

3 comments:

Taryn Elizabeth said...

Hannah! You guys are so funny! Doesn't the village look awesome!?

sarah lauren said...

I can't believe you went around the world without me!! Good thing I finally went today with my class. :)

Unknown said...

You are so hilarious, Hannah!!! And...never knew just how much you resemble Mona. :o)