Saturday 6 October 2007

DRIVING RANGE!!!!

Its a nice hot sunny day with a nice cool breeze and i'm kinda bummed cause i've got nothing to do but homework. But then i remember that Nate is working and Arancha has never been to the driving range before. So i go and get my clubs, pick Arancha up and away we go!! There were a few other people there, but they were doing the Par 3 so nobody was watching! Since i'm such a pro!! I explain to Arancha a few of my favorite techniques and we start wacking!!! We went through a lots of tees and almost hit each other in the head a couple times, but we managed to make it out safely! Arancha did very well for her first time and she thinks she might like to try it again. I'd say it was a successful day!!!

3 comments:

Taryn Elizabeth said...

glad ya had fun...my brother is really into golf...we have a cow pasture by our house and he uses that for his driving range...i hope cows can't die from swallowing golf balls

Anonymous said...

well i wouldn't think it would be too healthy for them! we should ask cathy. she knows more about cows than we do!

Unknown said...

Why don't you ask me, Hannah? I know just about everything there is to know...you know that :o) Glad you had fun. You posed like a pro for the pic. Good job, Hannah, good job ;o)